Switching your workshops from offline to online doesn’t have to be as hard as you think
Imagine if you could…
Go from feeling overwhelmed to feeling confident, knowing that you can get your workshops online quickly and easily…
- Without having to wait a month (or more) to set up and promote.
- Without having to wait to get the right venue. In the right location. With the right catering. At the right price!
Once you make the decision to move your events online, you can do them at the drop of a hat.
You can shift from:
- overwhelm to confidence.
- feeling scared at the thought of pivoting your business and it’s frozen you in fear, to feeling confident with the right tools, techniques and support so you don’t have to go it alone.
- being frustrated looking at an empty calendar to filling your calendar with high-end online events.
- feeling lost in how to position yourself as an expert to offering an exceptional online experience for your attendees.
Hello, I’m Rose Davidson
✦ Helping coaches, consultants & entrepreneurs set up and manage their online events and workshops ✦
I provide optimal online business support to speakers, coaches, consultants, and small business owners who are ready to outsource and successfully transition their offline events into an online format without needing complicated tech set-ups, expensive equipment or worrying about unpredictable hiccups derailing their presentation on the day even if they’ve run an online event before!
I asked my clients recently to describe me in 5 words. This was their response.
- Beautiful, help others grow, loved
- Friendly talented inspiring business lady
- Great friend
- Bloody awesome knows her shit
- A mad good as scrabble or words opponent a good game every time
- You are an Inspiration
- You drive passion for inspiring and informing others
- I feel ready to take on another day because someone cared
- Empathic, giving, honest, friendly, genuine
- Back end/tech lady who brings a coach/speaker’s online event to life!
- A coach who helps people find the best path to take. Very inspirational. That is the aura that you give!
As a facilitator and creator of my own PowerPoints, I recently approached Rose for advice on how I could improve my visual presentations.
I found Rose to be extremely knowledgeable and confident in her skill-set and willingness to help.