Switching your offline workshops to an online format doesn’t have to be as hard as you think
Imagine if you could…
Go from feeling overwhelmed to feeling confident, knowing that you can get your workshops online quickly and easily…
- without having to wait a month (or more) to set up and promote.
- without having to wait to get the right venue. In the right location. With the right catering. At the right price!
Once you make the decision to move your events online, you can do them at the drop of a hat.
You can shift from:
- overwhelm to confidence.
- feeling scared at the thought of pivoting your business and it’s frozen you in fear, to feeling confident with the right tools, techniques and support so you don’t have to go it alone.
- being frustrated looking at an empty calendar to filling your calendar with high-end online events.
- feeling lost in how to position yourself as an expert to offering an exceptional online experience for your attendees.
Hello, I’m Rose Davidson
✦ Helping coaches, consultants & entrepreneurs set up and manage their online events and workshops ✦
I provide you optimal online business support whether you are a speaker, coach, consultant, or small business owner and you are ready to outsource and successfully transition your offline events into an online format without needing complicated tech set-ups, expensive equipment, or worrying about unpredictable hiccups derailing their presentation on the day even if you’ve run an online event before!
I asked my clients recently to describe me.
- Beautiful, help others grow, loved
- Friendly talented inspiring business lady
- Bloody awesome knows her shit
- You are an Inspiration
- You drive passion for inspiring and informing others
- I feel ready to take on another day because someone cared
- Empathic, giving, honest, friendly, genuine
- Back end/tech lady who brings a coach/speaker’s online event to life!
- A coach who helps people find the best path to take. Very inspirational. That is the aura that you give!
To provide speakers, coaches, consultants, and small business owners the systems to successfully transition their offline events into an online format and assist them with their online marketing strategy.
I have had the privilege of being a guest on Rose Davidson’s podcast, Talking with the Experts, being a student at her webinar regarding how to improve PowerPoint presentations and finally, I have used her services to do a 60-second promotional video of myself and my company.
She was a fantastic host, a very knowledgeable teacher on improving PowerPoint presentations and she did a wonderful job doing my 60-second promotional video, which I have broadcast on all my social media platforms.
Rose is also wonderful at referrals; she has put us in contact with valuable professionals. She has a wide global reach since she is from Australia, and we highly recommend Ms Rose Davidson!
Prosper Taruvinga is the owner of Livelong Digital in Melbourne, Australia.
During a recent podcast interview, he had these words to say about how I had helped him to grow his online community.
As a facilitator and creator of my own PowerPoints, I recently approached Rose for advice on how I could improve my visual presentations.
I found Rose to be extremely knowledgeable and confident in her skill-set and willingness to help.
Rose is so amazing to work with. She is professional, efficient and knows how to create visually appealing marketing for your business. I highly recommend her if you want your business to stand out online.
Get online easily without the hassle of doing it yourself. Optimise your chances of getting an online sale.
Find out how better editing of your videos can help your business move forward.
If you’re not using video as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll be left behind.
I love taking your ideas and turning them into a magnetic presentation.
If you don’t find anything here that suits your needs, packages can be tailored to suit whatever it is you require.
Rose Davidson is an affiliate partner of reputable products and/or services that appear on this site. Bear in mind that some of the links on this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.