Rose Davidson is Talking with the ExpertsAre you a non-techy introverted author, speaker, coach, consultant, or entrepreneur wanting to make an impact through podcasting?
If you are looking for a new way to build your audience and increase brand awareness, podcasting can be an easy, affordable marketing strategy with huge returns! Let me show how this works in just four steps…
Talking with the Experts Podcast
was recently ranked in the top 100 in Australia [in Entrepreneurship]
and top 20 in New Zealand [in Marketing]
on Apple Podcasts
Amazon #1 International Best Selling Author in 8 Countries
BRAINZ Magazine Executive Contributor
2021 BRAINZ Magazine Award Winner
Australian Owned Brand Ambassador
There is a HUGE Opportunity in Podcasts RIGHT NOW!
Now is an amazing time to get your podcast started and growing.
Research tells us that:
There are more than 2.3M podcasts and over forty-eight million episodes worldwide.
There’s a huge social currency in podcasting. People are now recommending podcasts to each other the way they do books, movies, TV and more, so it’s no surprise that podcasting in Australia is growing so quickly. Podcasts now reach nine million Australians (37% of the population), which is a 54% year-on-year increase in listening.
70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing. (Source: Hubspot)
500 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute / 720,000 hours of video content a day (Source: YouTube)
48 million podcast episodes with 550,000 active shows (Source: Apple)
100 million hours of video watched each day on Facebook (Source: Brandwatch)
LinkedIn video marketing for B2B is the most effective content platform – 468 billion content impressions per year – (Source: Kinsta) and long-form written content gets the most views. Hint: that’s an opportunity for the transcription!
IMAGINE IF YOU COULD…
- Fall in love with podcasting and building your audience by mastering a simple, effortless process that saves you time, money, and effort with everything you need!
- Or, if you’ve already launched, you’ll have the tools you need to make sure your podcast gets hundreds…even thousands of listens every episode.
- Imagine having a professional podcast that gets compliments from friends and colleagues and grows your business with every episode.
- Launch a professional-sounding podcast if you’re on a budget that is so engaging that your new listeners will quickly become your biggest customers.
- Never feel overwhelmed about podcasting again with a personal mentor to support you, answer all your questions and keep you motivated and accountable throughout the launch process.
- Launch a successful podcast without having to become a technical whiz and confidently grow your income and audience with ease and grace.
- Save money by choosing the right gear, hosting, and software for your needs, without making costly trial and error mistakes.
- Optimise your podcast for growth and monetisation right from the start to start earning an income from your podcast quickly!
- Banish the overwhelm and reclaim your time by focusing only on tasks that really move the needle!
- Confidently create consistent professional podcasts and never miss a step with a consistent, step-by-step process. They can help set you up with a sustainable workflow that keeps you podcasting.
I would like to share with you, 4 key reasons why having a podcast is so important in 2022
Podcasting has a healthy ROI
Something happens when you share information with your audience. Trust forms. If you’re giving away valuable information or entertainment to your listeners through this very intimate medium of podcasting and your audience finds that information useful or interesting or worthwhile, then they come back for more.
By sharing useful information, freely, and by doing so without beating the audience over the head with a “hard sell” message, you will build trust that will pay dividends later.
Your customers are listening
Over a third of SME owners are listening to podcasts. Two-thirds of those people are listening to at least one podcast a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone in business. There’s a real opportunity to leverage the kudos you get from hosting a successful podcast – and that can be extremely good for business.
Attract new prospects
Having a podcast is an excellent platform to leverage those other forms of content, build on them, give them new life and introduce them to a whole new audience.
That way you might well pick up new subscribers across your various platforms.
Low cost to start
Some podcasts have very slick sound production. Others have been recorded around a smartphone. No matter what level of investment has gone into producing a podcast, those with great content quickly find loyal audiences.
The fact is it doesn’t need to cost a lot to create a great podcast.
- Where do I start?
- Why have a podcast if I’m not well known?
- Will it be profitable for my business?
Give me 15 minutes of your time and I’ll explain how you can start your podcast.
Courses and Programs
Become a podcast wizard in no time
Download ‘The Podcast Wizard & BONUS Checklist’
Articles and Blogs
I am an affiliate partner of reputable products and/or services that appear on this site. Bear in mind that some of the links on this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours. Whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.