Online Event Consultant – About Rose Davidson
I am a young at heart, fun-loving woman who is a little on the unconventional side. I have a ‘no-nonsense’ ‘no fluff’ attitude however, a kind and caring heart and personality to match. Sounds like a bit of a paradox, but true.
I have more than 35 years of experience in high-level admin roles; both in the public and private sector; with a career portfolio that spans federal government, sporting organisations, and small business ownership.
In 2014, I got tired of the corporate world and started my business, DOES Biz, in March 2015, promoting the administration services that I could provide female entrepreneurs.
In 2020, I changed the focus of my business as my passion lies in being visually creative and I now offer services that fulfil this passion to speakers, trainers, workshop facilitators, etc.
I then started a vodcast (video/podcast) ‘Talking with the Experts’ in July 2020 about all things business by business owners for business owners.
My guests have included people from all over the globe; former managers of Fortune 500 companies, authors, keynote speakers, and more.
In November 2020, I was invited to begin recording audio lessons for Listenable.io and have been recognised by one of the leading podcast hosting sites in the world.
- Published co-author of ‘She Is Magic, Always’, an Amazon #1 International Bestseller in 8 countries (2020)
- Podcast host and producer of Talking with the Experts available on popular podcast streaming platforms and YouTube.
- Co-host and producer of The Healing Through Love Show
- Host and producer of Survivors TV
- Executive Contributor at BRAINZ Magazine
- 2021 official honouree for the Brainz CREA Global Award
- HerStory International Women’s Online Summit 2021
- International Women’s Day 2021 Global Online Summit
As an advocate for social justice and an avid campaigner against all forms of abuse, I am passionate about equality and justice for all and have volunteered my time at several organisations including:
- President of Healing Through Love South Australia and Tasmania; whose vision is to shift the awareness of domestic and family violence within the community and to support survivors.
- Former Secretary of FADVAN (Family and Domestic Violence Advocacy Network);
- UN Women (International Women’s Day Co-Event Coordinator);
- Oasis Wimmera (Immigrant Support Group – Board Member and Event Coordinator);
- Rotary Club of Horsham (Vic) – Board Member-elect (Fundraising).
What is particularly near and dear to me is the awareness of domestic and family violence against women, men, and children. I am a co-founder and current president of Healing Through Love, an awareness initiative started in Adelaide and is now in Hobart since moving there in late 2019. Healing Through Love holds annual pamper day events for domestic and family violence survivors.
The concept is that local business owners come together to ‘pay it forward’ and offer their time and resources, giving women the opportunity to enjoy many free services such as massages, facials, makeup, hair styling, and personal styling. Various government and non-government services are invited to provide advice on legal, financial, and well-being matters.
The goal of holding the Pamper Day event is to help as many survivors of domestic violence as possible by increasing awareness to the wider community and offering advice on services available to survivors and their family members.
Who We’ve Sponsored
Women Rising Above
- Network in great company in a safe space
- Feel supported & fearless both personally & professionally