Promote Innovation and Change
- Something new or changed in a way that gives it a competitive advantage.
- It is the act of introducing new things or methods.
According to R.M. Kanter (The Change Masters, 1983), innovation is a change for improvement. It is a new idea applied to initiating or improving a product or process, such as delivery method, customer support, promotion, costing, etc.
- Is an alteration to existing products or practices.
- To substitute another or others for; exchange for something else
- Any alteration of the existing state or condition …
All innovations imply change, BUT not all change is innovative, since it may NOT involve new ideas or lead to significant improvements.