The Podcast Wizard
Podcast Host/Producer & Trainer
I am an entrepreneur, podcast host and producer, online event manager, podcast trainer, Livestream presenter and producer, Amazon #1 International bestseller (2020) and BRAINZ Magazine Executive Contributor, a 2021 BRAINZ Magazine award winner and a co-founder and president of Healing Through Love, a domestic and family violence awareness initiative started in Adelaide, Australia.
For more than 35 years, I was a high-level administrative worker who found my passion in creating online experiences. My love for creativity led to the creation of an innovative service that helps authors, speakers and coaches create memorable events through visual media like videos or images. My goal is to help them to become more successful at whatever it is they do!
In July 2020, I could see that the pandemic was severely impacting small business owners. As time passed and there were no signs of recovery for these struggling companies to return to normalcy; I knew what needed to be done: help them to reopen their businesses!
That is how my podcast ‘Talking with the Experts’ came to life. It features entrepreneurs talking about various topics including marketing strategies yet still focused primarily on business operations & entrepreneurship where listeners will be able to learn from other professionals’ experiences while getting encouragement along the journey.
Now the REAL work was to begin – how was I going to build authority and credibility for my own business.
Frankly, this thought hadn’t crossed my mind until someone mentioned it to me. I was so intent on helping other business owners, I had forgotten about my own.
that’s important. They are a work-in-progress, and I will no doubt re-record them in the future until I get them right.
It’s important to be your true self, whether you are doing a solo podcast or interviewing guests. I have received wonderful reviews and testimonials; many of them being from seasoned podcast guests; on how relaxed I have made them feel during the process.
And speaking of processes, this is another ESPECIALLY important part of running a podcast. From the first contact to the finished product, it is important that the guest feels valued, and their information and time are used wisely.
- HerStory International Women’s Online Summit 2021
- International Women’s Day 2021 Global Online Summit
- International Women’s Day 2022 #breakthebias ‘Women Creating Momentum’ Online Summit
- Published co-author of ‘She Is Magic, Always’, an Amazon #1 International Bestseller in 8 countries (2020)
- Executive Contributor at BRAINZ Magazine
- 2021 official honouree for the Brainz CREA Global Awards
- Podcast host of ‘Talking with the Experts’ available on popular podcast streaming platforms
- Presenter and Producer of Talking with the Experts on Empowered Mums TV
- Producer and host of Survivors TV
- Producer and host of the Healing Through Love Show on Mytimetv.Live, as seen on Apple, Sony, Roku, Panasonic, Amazon Fire
Amazon #1 International Best Selling Author in 8 Countries
Australian Owned Brand Ambassador
BRAINZ Magazine Executive Contributor
2021 BRAINZ Magazine Award Winner
As an advocate for social justice and an avid campaigner against all forms of abuse, I am passionate about equality and justice for all and have volunteered my time at several organisations including:
- President of Healing Through Love South Australia and Tasmania; whose vision is to shift the awareness of domestic and family violence within the community and to support survivors.
- Former Secretary of FADVAN (Family and Domestic Violence Advocacy Network);
- UN Women (International Women’s Day Co-Event Coordinator);
- Oasis Wimmera (Immigrant Support Group – Board Member and Event Coordinator);
- Rotary Club of Horsham (Vic) – Board Member-elect (Fundraising).
What is particularly near and dear to me is the awareness of domestic and family violence against women, men, and children. I am a co-founder and current president of Healing Through Love, an awareness initiative started in Adelaide and is now in Hobart since moving there in late 2019. Healing Through Love holds annual pamper day events for domestic and family violence survivors.
The concept is that local business owners come together to ‘pay it forward’ and offer their time and resources, giving women the opportunity to enjoy many free services such as massages, facials, makeup, hair styling, and personal styling. Various government and non-government services are invited to provide advice on legal, financial, and well-being matters.
The goal of holding the Pamper Day event is to help as many survivors of domestic violence as possible by increasing awareness to the wider community and offering advice on services available to survivors and their family members.
Who we’ve sponsored
Women Rising Above
- Network in great company in a safe space
- Feel supported & fearless both personally & professionally
Empowered Mums Global Business Network
Empowered Mums Global Business Network is a place for you to connect with other mums in business all over the world. Share your wins, ask questions, get advice, feedback, referrals and have access to our mentors, coaches, guest speakers to help you be the best version of yourself and create a successful life and business.
Melissa Groom - The Visibility Mentor
Melissa positions entrepreneurs to be a recognised influencer using the power of video. As a Key Facilitator and Coach for Speakers Institute, I empower others to get clarity, find their voice & grow their personal brand.
To help speakers, coaches, consultants and other business professionals build authority and credibility for their business through podcasting.
To be a global provider of podcast management and training known for client satisfaction and service excellence.