- A contract will be signed by both parties before work commences.
- Invoices will be sent through PayPal.
- Payment can be made through PayPal or by Direct Bank Deposit to my nominated account.
- Payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date of invoice or as agreed between the parties.
- There will be a 1.5% interest charge per 14-day period on late invoices.
- Prices DO NOT include GST.
- Fees and charges are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- ALL Administration Packages are to be pre-paid and require up-front payment or a 50% deposit (as agreed between the parties) Pre-paid packages are non-refundable.
- Administration Packages are valid for 12 months after the date of purchase (expiry is midnight on the day PRIOR to purchase).
- ALL Social Media Packages will be billed at the end of the one month period.
- The Retainer Packages are strictly 7-day payment terms.
- Retainer Packages – 3-month initial contract with one (1) month’s written notice and payment to cancel the agreement.
- All cancelled Retainer Packages outstanding monies are to be paid within 24 hours of the date of the written notice to cancel.
- Tax Invoices will be generated at the end of the month.
- The client will be notified each week or month, by email, about how many hours are remaining.
- Twenty-eight (28) days’ notice is required for cancellation of all package by the client.
- Additional costs such as postage, printing etc. will be invoiced to the client at the end of each week or month (depending on your package) with payment to be made fourteen (14) days from the date of invoice.
- Rose Davidson will not take responsibility for deadlines not met which may see the client being the reason for the delay.
- Travel costs are AUD $0.66 per kilometre
- The discount applied for new clients is for the first invoice only. Subsequent invoices will be charged at the full rate.
Administration work is defined as something you would reasonably expect any EA/PA to be able to do. For instance, an EA/PA could probably update the text on your website… but they wouldn’t be able to create custom graphics or complete coding changes.
This page and these policies were created in July 2015.
Updated 04 May 2017, Updated 28 February 2018, Updated 16 May 2018, Updated 24 October 2018, Updated 16 December 2018, Updated 02 February 2019, Updated 19 February 2019, 03 May 2019, Updated 14 July 2019
See Website, Social Media, Blogs, Services, Pricing, and Postage for further information