Let’s Learn Together!
Is your slide deck up to scratch for online or offline presenting?
Do you want to know how to change this?
You have the desire to do BIG THINGS, TO MAKE A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT IN THE WORLD AND GET PAID WELL FOR DOING SO…
And you know the right way to do it is to have a system to get your workshops noticed online or offline.
Whether you are a speaker or small business, having a persuasive PowerPoint presentation will have your audience saying ‘WOW’ and will stop them from falling asleep.
What You'll Learn
Having compelling content and design for your presentation is good, but to make it great, make sure it’s polished. Here are some hints to the final touches you can apply to your presentation.
- Proper alignment of text and images
- Transitions vs animations
- Embedded fonts and why you should use them
- Why it is important to export your slides
- Running through your cues so you aren’t speaking from the slides
And much more…